Our days often seesaw between the good times and the bad, both emotionally and physically. So why do some days feel better than others, and do we have any control over this?
Mango farmer and psychology enthusiast Charlie Bell, BSc, has investigated the root causes of life’s daily ups and downs. Drawing from the latest psychological studies, he has condensed the best positive practices into an easy-to-follow guide.
In this book you will learn how to:
– Take small daily steps that guarantee big life changes
– Build beneficial and reliable habits
– Gain clarity of thought and razor-sharp focus
– Maximize your physical energy and wellbeing
– Actively start chasing your heart’s desire
– And regain control of your life’s direction.
This proven path to a brighter future starts with only a few minutes of your time, and best of all you can start immediately. This book is all you need to rise up and stay on top of your game. Your most amazing day yet awaits.